2012 christmas project day7
OK. so I don’t feel like I’ve made that much progress today either, due mostly to the fact I spent most of the afternoon faffing about with bits of lace and silk to make myself some new lingerie – one sewing project that definitely won’t be ending up on the blog!
Not sure if you can really see it yet, but I’m experimenting a bit with the bed covering. I used a darker shade of red for the shading at the side, and am starting to use a very very slightly lighter shade on top in the hopes of giving it a bit of dimension, I don’t think I’ll know whether or not it’s actually effective until the whole thing’s done – I’ll be using the same lighter shade throughout. Drapery is actually much harder than it looks